Mesaje si urari de Revelion in engleza !

Mesaje si urari de Revelion in limba engleza ! / Happy New Year

Messages 2021


  • Let me wish you a very Happy New Year before the phone lines get jammed and internet hanged. Happy New Year 2021 !
  • Wishing you a Happy New Year with hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
  • Out with the old, in with the new, may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
  • Genuine success comes only to those who are ready for it. So never step back and always have courage to accept new challenges. Wishing you a very happy new year 2021.
  • Let’s have party coz it’s New Year time. Celebrate Happy New Year 2021 with me all the night, so that we can end the year together and start the new year together.
  • Even If We Have Less talks Less Hellos Less Stories Less Greetings. But Always Remember That My prayers Will Never Be Less for You. Wishing You A Bright, Happy And Prosperous New Year.
  • I wish you all a very happy new year and pray to god to fulfill all your dreams in the new year.
  • As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.

  • I would like to say how much joy you have given me, and wish for you joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!
  • No one can go back in time to change what has happened. So work on your present to make yourself
    a wonderful future. Happy New Year.
  • May you get succeed in the year 2021 and achieve all your goals you have set.
  • New Year arrives with hopes and it gives us new courage and belief for a very new start. Wish you a very Happy New Year.
  • Friend, neighbor, confidante. You have so improved my life that as we enter a New Year, I wish you a return on all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
  • Along with all the new hopes and promises that the New Year would bring Hope it also brings us a lot more opportunities to work together. Wish you a very Happy and Successful Year ahead.
  • Counting my blessings, wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend!
  • A new year is like a blank book. The pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
  • Cheers to all .. ! New year 2021 is about to come. Before my mobile network gets jammed let me wish you a very happy new year..
  • May the New Year give you the strength to face the challenges of life and courage to adjust the sail so as to take every situation to your stride.
  • The New Year gives you fresh 365 days to play with – fill them up with whatever your heart desires so that you have no regrets at the end of the annual cycle.
  • May the year 2021 greet you with days as fragrant as roses, as colorful as rainbow, as bright as sunshine and as happy and cheerful as a lark.
  • Another year filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You made my year special and I wish you continue to do so. With you around, every moment is an occasion for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. May God bless my love, with his care and warmth. I love you and wish you a very Happy New Year.
  • Every New Year wish I ever made came true when I met you. Thank you sweetheart… Happy New Year with love.
  • As we enter the New Year together, let’s resolve to appreciate the love we share and watch it grow deeper. Happy New Year my love.

Recomandari :

MESAJE DE REVELION / MESAJE DE ANUL NOU / URARI DE ANUL NOU 2018

Mesaje si Urari de Revelion in Italiana 2021– Part I

Sa avem un 2018 asa cum ni-l dorim! MAI MULTE MESAJE AICI -> Urari de Craciun si Anul Nou

Mesaje amuzante de Craciun Mesaje si Statusuri de Anul Nou – Revelion
cioic Urari de Anul Nou
lma i Mesaje de Revelion
ym
love Mesaje pentru persoana iubita de Revelion – Cu dragoste de Anul Nou